This website is operated by Westflight Ltd. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information on:
- who we are,
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information,
- your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
Westflight Ltd collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as 'controller' of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
- a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
Your Contact information
Business specific information pertinent to your enquiry or any contract
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
Requesting a site survey
Confirming a consultancy agreement
Placing a purchase order for goods or services
b) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
To identify you and respond to your request, purchase orders or other requests or instructions we receive from you.
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
If required we will share your personal information with a Law enforcement agenciy in connection with any investigation in respect of any alleged unlawful activity
Whether personal information has to be provided by you, and if so why
No personal information has to be provided by you to us at any time.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
We will retain your data for the period of any current contract or the duration of any support or warranty period on the goods or services we have supplied.
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
Consequence of our use of your personal information
The consequence to you of our use of your personal information is:
We will only use data recieved from you for the express purpose of fulfilling any contract or agreement with you. We will not use your data for any purpose associated with marketing nor will we pass it to any other organisation without your express and written instructions
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures may include the following examples:
Any data we hold on you is kept on a secure server, password protected and encrypted using SSL
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further informaiton on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual's rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill)
- let us know the information to which your request relates
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
By a notice on our website
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
telephone: 01686 420458
Calls will be answered at the following times:
Monday - Friday 09:00 17:00
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.